Monday 25 April 2011

Some Extra Pics

Here are some more pictures that we've taken so far:


 
I see you!


The fence around the secret base - with cleared space for shooting trespassers.

Rawr. Keep moving, I bite.


What's odd about this shot? Yep, his shirt.

Carrick Castle


Tenacity. Being looked at.

Tenacity. In front of a hill.


Sun, Sea and Scaffolding.



The dhaal's washing up. In short, the contents of the galley.

I believe I can fly...!


Tenacity. In silhouette.

Walking the Holy Path


What 'chu lookin' at?

Tenacity.


Tenacity. In another bay.


Jack! Clear fenders!

* Sigh *



Avraneel at the helm.

Avraneel's Dhaal. Notice there's none left...


Snap. That's my hat.





Tenacity. Off Holy Island

Ha! You can't sue us now.


Read more about Sail Training on board Tenacity of Bolton at http://www.tenacityofbolton.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment